Thursday, April 1, 2010

An introduction

Okay, first post. Hows about we get the introductions out the way first.

My name is Corry. I live in Wellington New Zealand and have done for the last six or so years. I have an undergraduate degree in English Literature and Political science, graduating from Otago University, but started the degree at Victoria University of Wellington. I've worked in hospitality for the last seven years and absolutely adore the industry, but have decided that I need some sort of creative outlet, a way to expose the inner workings of my soul, so thought a dip into the blogosphere may be a way to get those creative juices flowing.

So I'm thinking I should set myself a few ground rules:
  • My friends, family and partner are the most important people in my life, as such while they may be mentioned in passing shall NOT be named and shamed in any way, shape or form. I may take their stories and use them (all the time trying to give credit where credit's due), but they shall remain anonymous
  • Public figures however are fair game. I'm not a gossip, but I think they tend to raise interesting discussion points
  • This will primarily be on points of public interest, but may include the occasional personal story.
  • Foibles of the media are a personal fun point of mine, and I will take great pleasure in pointing out media muck-ups. Watch out Hilary and Mike, you're first on the chopping board.
Okay, so now I've set the rules, let's see how many of these we can break, how quickly we can do so and how much fun we can have along the way!

The Chronicles Commence...

No comments:

Post a Comment